BlackQuantum is an advertising network that uses portfolio ad management and leverages social data to identify a key audience for brand engagement, a patent-pending technology that creates a social world within our ad network. We provide our advertisers and publishers with a portfolio of well-established and recognized brands and websites that will increase ROI and revenue. Currently, we in our growth phase, and are expanding our offices throughout North America, please stay tuned for the release of our ad network.
BlackQuantum will be one of the fastest growing startups in North America. You'll find that we are a passionate team, focused on creating a new industry frontier for online advertising. If you feel you have the zealousness, you will make a great addition to BlackQuantum. Check out the positions we have available below, and feel free to contact us if you have something exceptional to bring to the table.
Systems Software Engineer
- Code in a variety of languages, primarily C++ and PHP.
- Design and implement core back-end software components for serving advertising.
- On-going analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability and stability of our ad network.
Education and/or Experience
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
- Experience building high-performance, large-scale server applications and reliable SaaS.
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C++ and PHP.
- End-to-end experience in online ad serving and background in online advertising/auction theory strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of JQuery, C# .Net, Perl, Python or SQL is a plus.
Business Development Manager
BlackQuantum is seeking for experienced leaders who can help us build partnerships and scale a high performing ad network. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for business development, networking, recruiting new business and expanding our partnership and service standards for BlackQuantum. You will overlook the business planning and developing of BlackQuantum's ad network and will be responsible for maintaining a core rapport with our partner.
- To negotiate and close new business deals with advertisers/publishers.
- To prospect and research new leads, and effectively build and maintain advertiser/publishers relations.
- To think creatively about new revenue products to provide publishers.
- To attend and network at industry events during and after business hours.
- Analyze publisher revenue, eCPMs and conversions to assist with maintaining and growing revenue.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Metric driven/analytical thinker.
- Consultative approach to partner management and account relationship development.
- Understanding of online media and advertising.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in a related field.
- 1-2 years experience in business development, sales, or account management.